Enter "SUMMER" at checkout for 10% OFF!
Let the ancient art of acupressure help you! Our foot contains 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Standing on the mat for just a few minutes a day will help relieve stress, increase energy, relieve sore muscles, flush toxins and much, much more.
- Durable, made of medical grade PP material
- Helps stimulate blood circulation and revitalize your body
- Portable and lightweight, take it with you anywhere
- Versatile, use in your kitchen, bathroom, living room, office
- Affordable, one mat provides countless hours of relief whenever you need it
- Relaxes aches and eases tired muscles
- Some favorite places people use their mat --in the kitchen while washing dishes, bathroom while brushing their teeth, living room and under the desk at the office
- Place the non-slip mat on a hard floor surface, not carpet, for maximum effectiveness
- Wear thin socks to reduce sensitivity upon first use
- Begin by standing on the mat for 5 - 10 seconds per day
- Gently shift your weight from foot to foot to stimulate different pressure points
- After 2-3 weeks, try standing in bare feet to increase the intensity of the massage
- Alternate standing on one foot and then the other to increase the pressure
- Work up to 10 - 15 minutes per day for maximum benefits. Use morning and evening as desired